SAMACHAR- THE NEWS

THIS BLOG DEALS WITH NEWS

Motoroyale MD's hack to look smart on Zoom calls

Ajinkya Firodia, MD, Motoroyale, MV Agusta India, has gotten so used to his sweatpants during the lockdown that he says they no longer will be relegated to the comfort wear section of his wardrobe even once the lockdown is lifted.“I opt for a high-low attire: Deliberately mixing smart and casual pieces. For example, a classic shirt with joggers, or a well-fitted chino with a solid T-shirt,” he says.Style hack Firodia’s favourite hack to smarten up before an unexpected Zoom call is to style his hair, and then throw on a blazer or a jacket. “I’m generally in classic shirts, so putting a blazer on is easy. I also make sure to style my hair, which makes it look slick and in place,” he says.Meeting code Firodia says there are strategy and follow-up meetings with his team almost every day. “A polo T-Shirt or polo sweater is the best look here because they are collared. They look professional, yet at the same time, I feel laid back [in them]. And they go comfortably over pants or joggers,” he adds.If it’s a pitch or a networking call, he prefers a shirt and jacket, since they don’t come across as “trying too hard”, but still look professional.If he’s meeting his friends for a virtual drink, Firodia opts for a cardigan or a sweatshirt.Brand talk Among loungewear brands, Firodia has a clear winner. “Zimmerli is one of my favourites; I find their clothes elegant yet minimalistic. They also use natural fibres that make it comfortable. La Perla is another indulgence,” he adds.Shopping gains Firodia says he’s missed shopping, but he’s bought a few things online. “I recently got a pair of Versace Chain Reaction shoes. I am waiting for the lockdown to end, so that I can wear them,” he says, adding that he’s missed wearing a tux.Mask it Since Firodia’s work involves meeting people, he changes his mask every day. “I prefer using a generic, one-time-use mask rather than the reusable ones,” he adds.77058773

from Economic Times https://ift.tt/3lpuNoI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts